BEST-price japanese hotels

2015年6月18日木曜日

Kimono remake 2

 
 
Hello!!(●´∀`)ノ
We are in a rainy season here in Japan now.
We have so many rainy days and It is so hot and humid, which makes me crazy.
The laundry can not get dry enough and they make stinky smell everywhere.
 
June is my birth month. When I was little, I did not like this season.
rain,humid,the smell of the laundry, the colour of the sky, hydrangea.
I did not like all of them.
 
However now I am a mature adult with children.
I feel different of everything.
I feel the season is important for the nature. important for soil to get well-fed, for plants to grow up,
for the nature to get wealthy, and of course it is very important for us to live with the nature.
 
The flofer hydrangea! I did not like it when I was little, I tought it was not a flower!! it is just leaves!
But now, I love hydrangea so much. Hydrangea is not like other flowers, it is modest and beautiful.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well, I want to write about how my Kimono remake is going on.
I don't have enough time now, because I am busy raising my monster kids.
When my children sleep, I progress little by little.
 
 
 
I made a puttern and cut into some pieces of Kimono.
 
 
 
 
 
I want to make a Kimono tast one piece dress for my daughter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is my sawing machine.
 
 
I think a few more days will make it.
I look forward to looking at my daughter's reaction when she sees my handmade dress.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Another day,
We went out to the character event.
There were so many different character's who came from different cities.
In japan, many cities have their own characters.
They came to the event for PR of their cities.
 
 
My daughter loved this chipmonk.
she said'' What a cute Chipmonk!!!ヾ(*・ω・)ノ゜''
She dashed to it to say hello.
This is from Gihu prefecture, Kinka mountain.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My son loved this one.
I don't know where this is from.
My son crawled so fast on the grass to this character.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the picture I took yesterday. 
My son is just a 1 year old boy, but He is sooo powerful.
He clime on a steep slope to the fence with his sister.
I am so suprised of the speed he grows up so quickly.
 
 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿