BEST-price japanese hotels

2015年6月27日土曜日

The things I made recently

 
 
 
 
Hello(´´・Д・`)ノ・゜・
 
My kids and I got a cold this week, so we have been mostly staying home.
last night, my son cried a lot because he has a runny nose and could not breath.
I am sooooo sleepy today.
I hope he will get better soon. It is tough for pearents to see children suffer from a desease.
 
 
 
 
 
I want to introduce the things I made.
As I told you before, it is a rainy season here in Japan now.
So, we have so much time, staying home.
 
 
first, I made Japanese Pickles.
 
 
What a huge cucumber! My friend grew this in her gerden and gave some to me.
 
 
Just cut into small pieces and sink them in vineger with suger and special soup.
I love this sooo much!
 
 
 
 
 
 
second, I made a singer syrop. with the sylop, you can make original gingerale juice!
You also can use the syrop so many ways!
500ml water and 300g suger into the pot and boil it!
 
 
Sliced singers into the pot. boil for 10 minuites!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Third, I made a pizza with my daughter!
I cooked dow of the pizza by home-bakery-machine.
 
 
This is so fun for little kids! She helped me a lot!
We put potato, pepper,onion, cheese, bazzil, so many beggitable!
 
 
 
yummy yummy pizza after 20 minutes in the oven!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a nama harumaki. Do you know it??
We put celery, carot, chicken, prawn, cucumber, and peanut and roll them up with a rice paper!
This is so healthy and delicious!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The last thing I made is small tiny japanese things that are made of polymer clay.
Sushi, origami crane, carp, gold fish and cherry blossoms
 
 
 
I want to make other accesories with them next!!
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿