BEST-price japanese hotels

2015年6月2日火曜日

Taking photos for my 1 year old sun at Meiji Village!

 
 
 
Helloo(゚ー゚*o)(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ
I am now working on Kimono remake, but have not finished yet.
When I finish, I will introduce the pretty dress made of authentic antique Kimono.
 
Today, I want to put some memorial pictures we took for my sun of 1 year old aniversary.
we went to Meiji village and took photos at some wonderful spots.
 
Meiji lillage has so many old and historical buildings that existed and actually used in the old time in japan.
 
 
 
 
It was sooooo hot, before we took photos, we ate shaved ice again!
it was a melon flavor!
 
 
 
 
 
I found a sweet place with beautiful flowers!
 

I made this crawn with fabrics. He is so cute with the crawn!
 
 

This is an old police station that used to be actually used long time ago.
 
 

 a cool hat!!!





This is not a real sea or late. This is a big pool to supply water for agriculture!
it is still a nice location!!
 

I wrote the message bourd with his name on it.

this is an old photo studio and real set that are also used long time ago.
it is so nostargic!!

 
 

my daughter wanted to take part in this photo!!!!
 
 

 
 
 a good picture with my precious children's best smiles.
 
 
 
We had a fun time and made a precious memory with sweet photos.
I remember that when my daughter became 1 year old, we also went out to take photos.
I want to put my daughter's photos on the next blog.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿