BEST-price japanese hotels

2015年5月11日月曜日

Golden week 1

 
 
 
Hi!!(・∀・)∩
It has been a long time since the last I wrote the blog.
That is because I went to go to sizuoka prefecture for a trip.
We had consecutive 5days holidays in May, and we call the week GOLDEN WEEK.
 
First, we went to MAKAINO ranch.
There were so many animals, which is super eciting to my daughter.
 
 
The sheep was too friendly to humans and sometimes too assortive...ヽ(・∀・人・∀・)ノ
My daughter was feeding the sheep.....but
 
 

''He is coming!!!!! He is coming!!!!ε=ε=ε=┏(゚ロ゚;)┛''
She ran and ran!
 

'' He is still coming!!!!mommy, help!!ε=ε=ε=┏(゚ロ゚;)┛''
I could not help her because I was also afraid....
 
 

Now The seep got calm down.
 
 
 

I am all right now!(*^-^*)
 
 
 

I touch him I touch him!!!(*^-^*)
 
 
 

My daghter had so much fun with the sheep in this huge field.
 
 
 
 

 
They had a service of ''taking a walk with a sheep''
We took a walk with the brown cute sheep.
BUT! She never tried to walk without feeding her.
To make her walk, we bought so many food for her∑(゚□゚;)
What a clever sheep.
 
 

We droped in a aquarium which had a pretty NIMO's world.
Soooo cute!
 
 
 

We also went to a chibimarukochan land.
Can you find where my daughter is???
 
 
 

I really love chibimaruko chan.
the anime started when I was little, and now, my daughter watches it.
That is so good and nostalgic.
 
 

Chibimaruko chan and her friend Tama chan
 
 

Chibimaruko's sister
 

How lucky we could have had the picture taken with Chibimaruko chan!!!!
I bet it will be a good memory for my children and also me!!
 
 
 
 
We had 5 days holidays, so we had more events that I can write here.
We spent so much money.... but we spent special memories.
I want to write more about the holidays next blog.
 
After the golden week, we have to go back to a normal busy life.
a little pity, I feel.
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿