BEST-price japanese hotels

2015年5月14日木曜日

Golden week2

 
 
 
Hello!。・∀・)ノ゛
It is getting so hot these days.
I feel like that Summer days are coming soon.
We bought a new paddle pool for the garden last weekend, so we want to get ready for the summer!
Now, I and my sister are talking about going out for BBQ. It will be so much fun!!!!
 
 
 
 
The last day of golden week was a children's day(it is a national holiday in Japan)
We here in Japan, we celebrate baby's first children's day.
We invited grandpa and grandma to our home and had a little parrty.
 
 
Congratulation, my son! We clebrate for his helth and his growth.
 

The golden helmet is the same shape and style as Tokugawa Ieyasu.
We wish he would prosper like him and he would be blessed with good friends.

May happiness come to my daughter and son!!
 
 

We bought such a cute cake which had strawberries whose shapes are Totoro.
Do you know Totoro?? He is a wonderful caracter from  the Hayao Miyazaki's movie.
 
 
 


This is Lunch Box(obento) that I made.
I made rice balls of Shaun the Sheep.
They are soooooo cute!!(*´∀`*)We love Shaun the Sheep!!!
 
 

 
My daughter was so exited when she saw this.
'' Wow!!! We also has sheep!!!'' she said.
 
 
 
 
 
the Golden week was full of events for us.
We enjoyed so much.
Now, we have a normal life as usual. We look forward to the next holidays!!
 
 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿