BEST-price japanese hotels

2015年5月22日金曜日

Kimono remake! How to remake 1

 
 
 
 
 
Hi!!!・∀・)ノ゛
I thought the summer had come already, but now we have chilly days here in Japan.
We will have a rainy season soon.
In the rainy season, we have to stay home for a long time, so I start to think that
I want to make something special.
My hoby is handmade as you can see my blog title.
especially, I love Kimono so much, so I want to remake vintage kimono into modern style-clothes.
Silk with high quality is used for vintage traditional kimono.
Because they are vintage and old, some of them have stain, or because they are too small to wear
for modern people, vintage kimono need to get remake into new forms just like clothes, bags, hair
accesories.
 
 
I decide to make a new cloth for my daughter, so I will introduce how to remake kimono.
 
 
 
This is a pink silk vintage kimono. unfortunately, it has some stain spots.
 
 
 
 
1.carefully, untie all the strings into some peacies of kimono cloth.
 
2. wash them carefully with water.
 
 
 
3. put them out and dry. Put them in before they get completely dry.
 
 
4. Iron all the peacies of cloth.
 
 
5. They are all done and you can make anything you want now!!
 
 
 
 
I will write about a dress for my daughter when I finish!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
One more thing I can not forget is that my son became 1 year old this week.
He can not eat a normal cake, so I made a cake with special cream and sponge that
babies can eat.
 
 
This is a product of a japanese company. it says '' a cake set that 1 year old babies can eat!''
 
 
 
This is the cake I made! I put lots of fruit my son loves.
He really liked it and ate it a lot!! I am so happy to see it!!!
 
Happy birthday my precious son!
 
 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿