BEST-price japanese hotels

2015年5月1日金曜日

FUJI wisteria festival

 
 
 
Hi!!(。´・_●・`。)*нёllо*(。´・●_・`。)
The season of cherry blossams passed away quickly.
Now the next season of wisteria flowers has come.
I love both of flowers, but wistera is a kind of special to me.
It is because my son was born in this season, which means he is going to be 1 year old very soon.
 
We had a wisteria festival that is close to our house.☆+:;;;;;:+☆ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ☆+:;;;;;:+☆
 
 
]
This was my son's first time to see and touch wisteria flowers.
floral smell was everywhere, and we saw a lot of bees buzzing everywhere.
My daughter said ''scary scary(ノД`)・゜・''
'' They are not so scary unless you stimulate them like that'' I told her.
 
 

There was a beautiful brige where we took a picture.
 

We also had a big pond wich had so many carp.
One of many stalls sold food for carp.
There were so many stalls that we could not pass because my daughter
said ''buy snacks! buy toys!ヽ(#`Д´)ノ''
 
We bought her shaved ice, and she finally got calm down.
 
 
 


I think he loved the flowers so much.


 
 
He tried to touch the flowers, tecnically not touch, grab might be a correct word......
Flowoers are fragile, don't touch too hard, my son.....
 

 
Flowers were lovely, and also you are so lovely,too!!o(*≧д≦)o
 
 
 

So many people visited the place.
We have this festival every year, we would love to come again net year.
I wonder my son would walk around with his sister next year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are mug cups of my friend's handmade.
Very cute! cawaii!!!
mother's day and father's day are coming soon.
One for grandma. one for grandpa.
I hope they will like it.
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿