BEST-price japanese hotels

2015年7月2日木曜日

Etsy shop open

 
 
 
 
I started to feel making things, maing my own handmade life is so attractive.
Clothes, accesories, food, vesitables, everything.
The world is now so convinient.
You can buy anythig for reasonable prices.
 
I gave a birth to two precious babies.
I felt that we are one of the nature. tiny piece of this earth.
small piece of this country.
 
Thinking something like this, I started to feel my life in this country, japan is my origin.
My babies grow up here, next to me, in a small island country in Japan.
 
We are small pieces of this land.
 
 
I like this way. Handmade life.
I make Clothes, accesories, foods, want to make vesitables(this is my current target)
And I want people all over the world to like my country, my handmade things.
 
I decided to make a shop on etsy.
 
I want to know people from all over the world.
I love my country, bust I also love other countries too.( I have a eperience that I lived in Canada
for 1 year when I was a student. This is my precious memory.)
 
This is my first handmade product I put on my shop.
Made to order name necklace in Japanese hiragana.
I will change your name into japanese.
 

You can choose everything for your name and style.
 
 


The shape of necklace top, polymer clay doll, rhinestone,japanese bells and so on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I completed this handmade kimono remake dress for my daughter!
It is so cute, isn't it????
The size is still big for her.
I think she will be able to wear it next year!!!
 
 
 
I have just 1 product now, but I want to put more products including this kimono remake dress.
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿