BEST-price japanese hotels

2015年4月20日月曜日

Egg hunt and easter!

 
 
Hi!!! we have rainy days thesedays.
Just like rainy season of June in japan.
I hope we would have sunny days so that I can go out with my children.
 
BUT, last weekend, we had a gooooood day for easter hunt.
we went to a huge park with many beautiful cherry brossam trees, which are special for japanese people.
We also painted easter eggs. they are sooooo cute.
 
First, my daughter and husband made a bag to collect easter chocolate eggs.
She painted, decorated with stickers.
 
Look at this beautiful place with so many cherry blossam's petals all over.
The little girl wearing a tinker bell costume was so pretty.
my daughter is so serious finding eggs.
 
 
 
First time of the easter hunt, we had a rule that one child could only get 3 eggs.
my daughter got more than 3, so I scolded her, which made her soooo naughty and cry terribly.
children are like this sometimes, they are not always an engel, you know...
 
 
 
 
She became so happy soon after we had made a second hunt with no rule.
She found soooo many eggs.
 
 
  
She found another one!!!
 
 
 
 
 
today, she didn't cry when she got on a school bus.
She makes a funny face when I take a picture.
 
Smile, please!!!!
 
 
 
Have a good school life!!! See you later!!!
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿