BEST-price japanese hotels

2015年4月23日木曜日

Going out in spring

 
 
(●・ω・)ノ☆☆☆HELLO☆☆☆☆ヽ(・ω・○) 
It is so fun to go out in a sunny day.
We went to go out to nagoya catsle another day.
We had a picnic with my friend there, had KAKIGORI(shaved ice), and had so much fun talking,playing with our children and saw a wonderful secnery of nagoya castle!
 
What  is she doing? I wonder.......
 
 
 
Is she looking for something??
 
 
There she is! Thank you, sweety. a lovely flower for me!!How sweet!
 
 
 
 
 
It is just fantastic to see children playing around the grass.
 
 
 
He is a horse for his sisterε=(‐ω‐;;)
 
 
 
 
Nagoya castle with cherry blossams.
 
 
 
 
They are eating Kakigori. They didn't share it with their mothers......
 
 
 
 
What kind of these flowers??? I could not stop taking a picture of this because these are too beautiful.
We really had a great relaing time with friends.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Another day. My husband's mother gave me prawns that were big and tasty.
This is my cooking story.  
 
 
I simply griled them with BBQ sauce.
 
 
This is our one-day dinner of normal japanese family.
Griled prawns, miso soup, sasimi rice and strawberries.
 
 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿