BEST-price japanese hotels

2015年4月15日水曜日

my precious daughter and son

 
 
 
Hi!!(*_*)
I have decited to make a new blog to keep my precious memory with my kids.
and also, I love to make children's cloths, sometime cloths for myself, so I will talk about it too.
 
I am a new mother of two children.
my daghter is 3 years old and started to go to kindergarden this spring.
she is a too active and sometimes naughty and makes me crazy,,, but she is sooooo adorable and my precious daughter.
my son is 10months old. he cries a lot, and seriously fight with his sister.but he is also soooooo sweet and nice.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 she is wearing kimono for shichigosan. just lovely.

she loved the teddy.
 they look like good sister and brother. but they were fighting at the time.
good smile!!







I will write about my happy handmadelife with kids here in japan we live.
if you are interested, please leave a massage.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿