BEST-price japanese hotels

2015年4月16日木曜日

my dayghter's kindergarten and handmade goods

 
 
 
 
 
Hi!!my daughter just got on a school bus today.
 She still sometimes says she doesn't wanna go, but she is getting better than before.
This is her first stage on her life to enter a new social life.
I made her some kindergarten goods with cloth she had chosen. This is only parents can do.

 
 
she chose a princess cloth. I suggested maybe any other simple ones were good,
but she said she liked this sooooooo much.
what a desney princess power!!!
I just said.......OK......
 
I chose the black dots pattern with the princess cloth. It got better a little,didn't it? 
 
 
 
 
these are smocks she wears at the kindergarten. I decorated them with wappens.
She chose these wappens,too. AGAIN! PRINCESS and MINEY MOUSE!!!
 
 
This is the picture of the kindergarten's openning ceremony. She was talking happily to her friends.
 
 
 
 
My friend wore KIMONO. It was just elegant and I loved it so much.
I wanted to wear KIMONO, but I have a baby boy who needs breastfeed, so I couldn't.
 
 
 
I everyday hope that she gets used to the new life and can enjoy her kindergarten with new friends.
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿