BEST-price japanese hotels

2015年4月27日月曜日

Fleat of carp and flee market

 
 
 
 
 
Hi!!
Do you like Animals???
I do.
My son does.
My daughter totally does.
Once she sees any kinds of animals, she does not try to leave.
 
one day, We went to a pet shop, which has a huge backet of feat of carp.
My daughter shouted with joy.
'' mommy, mommy look at them!!! here!!here!!!! Come here!!! Now!!''
First, I was so fun. I could not stop taking pictures of them.
 
 
 
Look at the wave of baby carp. Tons of them!!!!!!! 
 
 
 
They seemed to think that we gave them food. They came to us and opened their mouth wide.
 
 
 
 
Give me food!!!! Give me food!!!!
 
 
 
 
We could have bought food for 100 yen. So we did.
She did not want to leave the shop, so we stayed there for a long time.
Finally she decided to leave for home because I was furious.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Another day, we went to my grandmother's house. There was a dog.
She started to play with the dog.
She screamed, jumped, was crazy because she was sooooo happy.
 
 
They started to pull my sock. Oh NO.......
 
 
 
 
They had a serious FIGHT!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My daughter won!!!!!!!
 
She really loves animals. I think it is so sweet of her.
I want her to grow up to be kind and thoughtful.
I wonder she would ask me in the future''can I keep this?'' holding a darty wild dog or cat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She also loves to wear this kind of accesory like normal girls do. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿